Highlights of a Digital Headhunter looking back on 2013
At the first year anniversary since establishing Princedale Partners I am both heartened and proud to have taken the decision to establish the company and to have worked with some of the most loved brands in both the UK and globally.
The niche we’re carving out is to be the most knowledgeable, connected and consultative specialist digital headhunters in Europe.
Unlike other recruiters in the digital space, our focus is in helping advise and recruit world class digital leaders for established, typically listed consumer businesses. We have on occasion helped some fascinating growth start-up businesses with Board appointments but typically it’s the established brands across; Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Media and Financial Services that we have worked with in 2013.
A few highlights include:
- Being contacted by one of the top three brands in the world to conduct their European Digital Director search.
- Working on one of the most high profile Digital Marketing Director searches in the UK supermarket sector.
- Hiring a Managing Director (Germany) for a multi-billion dollar listed international technology business.
- Setting up our Digital Interim practice where we’ve made a number of placements for seasoned digital professionals to help clients with assignments lasting from 3 – 6 months.
- Hiring a terrific Researcher who has been great from the get-go and who I can already see huge potential in long term.
- Being asked to be on a high profile Digital Advisory Board for one of the largest and highly respected organisations in the UK.
- Launching the new service of creating Digital Advisory Boards (DAB’s) for clients that recognise they need insight from highly experienced digital specialists to help them advise and plan for the future to best engage with their customers.